Star Ride Kids toll-free at (866) 349-7094 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.starride.com and click on the Product Recall link on the bottom of the page for more information.
This recall involves Star Ride Kids girl's pajama sets. The recalled pajamas are made of polyester and sold in sizes 4 through 14. The pajama sets consist of polar fleece pants with a bow and elastic at the waist and a jersey two-piece long-sleeve shirt. Style reference number 5217 or 5250 is on a label in the side seam of each shirt. "Star Ride Taking It To The Next Level" is on a label in the waistband of each pair of pants. The logo "Star Ride" is printed on the inside back of the neck of each shirt. Some shirts have a hangtag on the wrist with the words "flame resistant sleepwear." The sets were sold in the following combinations:
Style Reference No. 5217
- Black and white zebra printed pants paired with a blue top with a zebra printed heart on the center front.
- Pink and black zebra printed pants paired with a white top with pink, heart-shaped peace signs and the word "Peace" printed on the center front.
Style Reference No. 5250
- Blue pants with the words "Happy, Love, Dreams" in a multicolored print paired with a white and blue top with the word "Hope" printed on the center front.
- Pink pants with the words "Happy, Love, Dreams" in a multicolored print paired with a white and pink top with multicolored stars on the lower left side.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled pajamas away from children, stop using them and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Note: Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic. Please visit www.cpsc.gov/commissioners to search for statements related to this or other topics.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risk of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of injuries associated with consumer products over the past 50 years.
Federal law prohibits any person from selling products subject to a Commission ordered recall or a voluntary recall undertaken in consultation with the CPSC.
- Visit CPSC.gov.
- Sign up to receive our e-mail alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram @USCPSC and Twitter @USCPSC.
- Report a dangerous product or product-related injury on www.SaferProducts.gov.
- Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054).
- Contact a media specialist.