This recall involves the following models of inline skates purchased since September 2009.
- Spark Pro, Men's (SKU# 00792200816), Black
- Spark Pro, Women's (SKU# 007923007E2), Anthracite (Grey)
- Spark 80, Men's (SKU# 00702800956), Black
- Spark 80, Women's (SKU# 007029009A6), Anthracite (Grey)
- Spitfire, Boy's (SKU# 00705500741), Black
- Spitfire, Girl's (SKU# 007056007Y8), Silver
- Spitfire S, Boy's (SKU# 00705700956), Black
- Spitfire S, Girl's (SKU# 007058009A7), Anthracite (Grey)
- Spitfire LX, (SKU# 00705000955), Silver"
Consumers should immediately inspect all wheel-axle and frame-mounting bolts to ensure that they are properly tightened. Rollerblade USA recommends regular inspection and tightening of bolts. After wheel-axle and frame mounting bolts are inspected and tightened if needed, products are acceptable for sale & use. Video instructions on bolt tightening and maintenance are available atwww.rollerblade.com"
Rollerblade USA has received 31 reports of loose bolts, including one report of a fall resulting in minor injuries that required medical attention."
Sporting goods stores nationwide and on the Internet from September 2009 through July 2010 for between $80 and $160.
Rollerblade USA, of West Lebanon, N.H."