Our new PSA urges riders to keep ATVs off roads. Read the full news release for more information.
This infographic shows the reported number of ATV-related deaths by year, the top 10 states where people die on ATVs and other death and injury statistics. It also gives tips for safe riding.
See how many ATV-related deaths have occurred in your state. Follow and share these rules of the trail to make safety a part of the plan for every ride and help reduce ATV-related deaths and injuries where you live:
- Do not drive ATVs on paved roads.
- Do not allow a child under 16 to drive or ride an adult ATV.
- Do not drive ATVs with a passenger or ride as a passenger.
- Always wear a helmet and other protective gear such as eye protection, boots, gloves, long pants and a long-sleeved shirt.
- Take a hands-on safety training course.